Know when/where it’s windy? We do! WeatherFlow operates the largest private marine weather network in North America and provides weather observations and forecasts to everyone from kitesurfers to the Department of Defense. We are in need of talented and innovative people to help serve our diverse clients. WeatherFlow supports a growing family of products and a set of applications for Android, iPhone and Web. We are a small dedicated team looking for motivated people whose work will produce immediate impact on our business.
We currently have an opening for a Technician Assistant.
We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our cutting edge Smart Weather Station development team in Daytona Beach, FL.
- You will join a team of weather-loving, tech geeks at the Daytona Beach, FL office.
- You will perform basic calibrations of the Smart Weather Station instrumentation.
- You will prepare packages for shipment.
- You may be asked to travel locally.
- Able to follow directions and work systematically
- Reliability; deadlines must be met … Smart Weather Stations need to be shipped!
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and adaptable to the changing requirements of the project
- Available to work six hours daily from Daytona Beach (Those available part-time will be considered)
- A valid Florida driver’s license
- Love of meteorology and knowledge of meteorological instrumentation
- Familiarity with WeatherFlow brands
This position is currently being offered as a temporary position, lasting until around May 1st. Yet, the possibility of continuing indefinitely exists. It requires traveling to our Daytona Beach office. To apply, please email your information to: email@example.com.