WeatherFlow Inc. is a leader in the private sector weather industry, with over three decades of experience in applying the latest in observational, modeling, and forecasting technology to its clients’ most challenging problems.
Team members work out of offices in eight states, with highly trained and seasoned professionals working in design and engineering, operational and applied meteorology, atmospheric modeling, data handling, web development, customer service, and business development functions.
With its proprietary observing network at the heart of the company, WeatherFlow has brought a steady stream of innovative value-added products and services to market, filling highly specific needs in many sectors, including plume dispersion, emergency management, hazardous weather alerting, hurricane measurements, insurance and financial products, maritime operations, smart weather technology development, wind energy, the National Mesonet, and others.
WeatherFlow continues to maintain and improve these offerings going forward, with particular emphasis on the National Mesonet, maritime operations, smart weather technology, and the development of applications for mobile devices.
Office locations include:
- Corporate Headquarters – 108 Whispering Pines Dr. Suite 245, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
- Professional Weather Stations – 422 Sugar Rd., Bolton, MA 01740
- Smart Weather Stations – 1 Aerospace Blvd., MicaPlex Suite 220-J, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Atmospheric Modeling Services – 320 East Vine Dr. Suite 305, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Atmospheric Science Services – 146 Bernard Rd. Fort Monroe, VA 23651
- Operational Meteorology Services – Remote offices in Oklahoma, Washington, and Michigan
WeatherFlow’s Florida office
WeatherFlow’s Colorado office