Launched in early 2000, iWindsurf quickly established itself as a cutting edge web application and quickly became an absolute household name in the North American windsurfing industry. In September 2013, iWindsurf received a massive upgrade — taking full advantage of the WeatherFlow Weather Engine and our enhanced weather tools first developed for WindAlert. Classic iWindsurf will remain available for those preferring the traditional look, but the new Global iWindsurf delivers far deeper coverage in terms of weather station reports and forecasts throughout every single country and region of North America, the Caribbean, Europe, Australia & Oceania, South America, Africa, and Asia. iWindsurf is available in several platforms including Web, iPhone / iPad, and Android applications. Each application offers a powerful FREE service level with additional premium content available for minimal membership fees in the Plus and Pro membership levels.
- Global coverage for windsurfers everywhere — from Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Sydney to Barcelona.
- Utilizes the full power of the WeatherFlow weather engine, including our professional WF-WRF weather model, hurricane-tracking, sea surface temperatures, nautical charts, and much more.
- Customized alerts that you can receive via email or text message when a weather station windspeed threshold or forecast threshold is met.
- Highly popular community features include Forums, Classifieds, and Videos — making iWindsurf the complete Windsurfing portal.
- Premium Meteorologist forecast briefings produced multiple times per day in-season in key areas of North America.
- Wide range of powerful Wind Widgets available — to enhance any windsurfing club or shop website, or windsurfing blog.
- Much more!
Like iKitesurf, iWindsurf.com is a key example of what WeatherFlow can do to meet the needs of a highly specific target audience.
To take a tour or sign up for an account, go to iWindsurf now.