Launched in early 2000, iWindsurf quickly established itself as a household name in the North American windsurfing industry. In September 2013, iWindsurf received a massive upgrade — taking full advantage of the WeatherFlow Weather Engine and our enhanced weather tools first developed for WindAlert. Classic iWindsurf will remain available for those preferring the traditional look, but the new Global iWindsurf delivers far deeper coverage in terms of weather station reports and forecasts.
- Global coverage for windsurfers everywhere — from Amsterdam to San Francisco, and Sydney to Barcelona.
- Utilizes the full power of the WeatherFlow weather engine, including our professional WF-WRF weather model, hurricane-tracking, sea surface temperatures, nautical charts, and much more.
- Customized alerts via email or text message when a weather station windspeed threshold or forecast threshold is met.
- Active community features include forums, classifieds, and videos — making iWindsurf the complete windsurfing portal.
- Premium meteorologist forecast briefings produced multiple times per day in-season in key areas of North America.
- Wide range of powerful wind widgets available — to enhance any windsurfing club or shop website, or windsurfing blog.
- Available on several platforms including web, iPhone / iPad, and Android applications.
To take a tour or sign up for an account, go to iWindsurf now.