Designed with the Sailor in mind, SailFlow was launched in 2004 to provide a powerful free service to sailors all over the world. SailFlow pioneered many of the capabilities and services that are the backbone of our current generation of products in other areas.
SailFlow is available in several platforms including Web, iPhone / iPad, and Android applications. Each application offers a powerful FREE service level with additional premium content available for minimal membership fees in the Plus and Pro membership levels..
- Global Coverage
- Data from over 50,000 weather stations
- Custom maps and data layers enable you to define your sailing area
- Set Alerts for Real Time or Forecast wind speeds delivered by email, text, or through our smart phone applications
- Detailed Nautical Chart underlays
- High resolution Radar and Satellite overlays
- Virtual Stations, giving you a real-time estimate of conditions and a 7 day forecast, for any spot on Earth
- Create multiple “profiles” to include your own weather maps and favorite stations, and share them with your friends.
- Full-screen mode for the ultimate in real time and forecast data display
- Customize your background maps from high contrast, satellite, relief, and more
- High resolution global sea surface temperature maps
- Local tides
- Archived wind conditions
- NWS watches and warnings
- NWS marine forecasts on maps
- General Weather
- Operational Forecaster Daily Briefings
- Scrolling 7 day forecast graphs and multi parameter tables including wave forecasts
- Wind Statistics showing average wind seasons broken down by month and year
- Wind and Weather Widgets to put SailFlow data on your website or blog